Sunday 25 September 2011

The Year Abroad


The Year Abroad.  The phrase that has been thrown around for the past two years of my degree with a mixture of excitement, trepidation and all-out terror.  One year of your degree.  Abroad.  Sounds simple, right?!  Well I'm about to find out as I embark on the third year of my European Studies degree.


This is for anyone who knows me, wants to keep in touch with me, wants to find out why they haven't heard from me, or simply wants warning on when I'm coming back to England!  Its also for anyone who doesn't know me but wants to know what a year abroad in Montpellier might be like.  I can't guarantee that I'll be able to give you any great words of wisdom, or provide you with quick-fix answers to all of your worries and doubts, but I can be honest.


They claim that your year abroad is the best thing that you'll do in the entire of your academic career...  We'll see about that.



No comments:

Post a Comment